As the result of an unfortunate incident which caused our prototype to fall apart, we had to reconstruct our model.

Fortunately, nothing was broken and it was simply a matter of glueing the pieces back together. This made us realise how fragile and flimsy it was and we had to rebuild it to be more long-lasting. We had to scrape away the old dried glue and used new glue.  In the process of rebuilding the prototype, we made sure the components were glued together firmly so as to ensure it was more durable and sturdier than the original. It also turned out neater as the glue we used was transparent, as opposed to the previous glue which was opaque and stood out more, which made the model look kind of ugly. Despite this minor setback, we managed to resolve it quickly and improve our model at the same time.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s